Graduate credit is available for an additional fee through Endicott College, Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies, in Beverly, Massachusetts. The cost for three credit hours is $575.
Courses eligible for graduate credit are as follows:
- EDPU 528: Facilitating and Implementing Online Professional Development
- EDPU 534: Online Course Design
- EDPU 538: Practicum: Facilitating an Online Course
- EDPU 533: Teaching Students in Online Classrooms
- EDPU 535: Teaching Students in Blended Classrooms
- EDPX 505: Advanced Online Teaching Skills and Techniques
If you are interested in taking courses for graduate credit, you must complete the following requirements within the specified timeframes:
- Submit a completed registration form prior to the end of Session Two of the course you are taking;
- Make payment prior to the end of Session Two of the course you are taking;
- Submit the additional course work requirements to your facilitator no later than one week after the end of the course.
All fall, spring and summer professional development courses need to fit within the following date parameters.
|Semester||Official Course Start Date||Official Course End Date|
|Fall 2015||September 1||January 22|
|Spring 2016||January 25||May 27|
|Summer 2016||May 31||August 31|
For further information about the graduate credit requirements for each eligible course, please see the Graduate Credit Information Packet and Syllabus below for each specific course.
- EDPU 528: Facilitating and Implementing Online Professional Development Information Packet
- EDPU 534: Online Course Design Information Packet
- EDPU 538: Practicum: Facilitating an Online Course Information Packet
- EDPU 533: Teaching Students in Online Classrooms Information Packet
- EDPU 535: Teaching Students in Blended Classrooms Information Packet
- EDPX 505: Advanced Online Teaching Skills and Techniques Information Packet
Successful completion of graduate credit in the specified five courses, EDPU 528, EDPU 534, EDPU 535, EDPU 538 and EDPX 505 entitles the recipient to an automatic issuance of a graduate certificate in Educational Technology and Online Learning, issued by Education Development Center's EdTech Leaders Online (ETLO). This certificate will have no expiration date and will note the number of hours completed and credits received.
Please Note: Prior to June 2013, the provider of continuing education credit at the graduate level for eligible ETLO courses was Antioch University Seattle. If you have received credit from Antioch University Seattle for eligible ETLO courses, you can request your transcript by visiting Antioch University Continuing Education Transcript Request Website at: http://www.antiochseattle.edu/continuing-education/transcripts.
Any questions or comments regarding graduate credit can be directed to ETLO at firstname.lastname@example.org