Examples of ETLO's custom development services include:
- Collaboration with the Southern Region Educational Board (SREB): Worked with SREB on the Collaborative Counselor Training Initiative to develop online professional development courses for pre-service and in-service counselors on career and college advisement.
- Teaching American History - “Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness: Narrative as a Lens on History”: Collaborated with a consortium of six school districts in Massachusetts, led by the Newton, MA Public Schools Consortium Teaching American History grant to develop high quality online courses on specific American and local history topics.
- Louisiana Department of Education: Worked with the Louisiana Department of Education to develop a series of online professional development courses on Algebra I Professional Development.
- Primary Source: Collaborated with Primary Source, a non-profit organization focused on history and humanities education, to create a series of online courses on Ancient and Modern China.
- National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP): Worked with NASSP to train online facilitators and to design their Breaking Ranks curriculum as an online course.
- IB Diploma Programme Online: Working with Pamoja Education to develop custom online student orientation, multiple levels of teacher and site-based-coordinator training, as well as an ongoing professional learning community for the International Baccalaureate Programme Online.