ETLO has worked with a range of clients and partners representing states, districts, regional consortia, colleges and universities and other educational organizations. Here are examples of some organizations we've worked with in the past.
- State Departments of Education: Alaska, Alabama (Case Study), Delaware, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and more.
- School Districts, Schools and Collaboratives:The Education Cooperative (TEC), New York City Department of Education, Los Angeles Unified School District, Boston Public Schools, Milwaukee Public Schools, Minneapolis Public Schools, Washington State School for the Blind, North Tier Consortium (VA), Teachers Development Group (OR), NEIU (PA) and more.
- Universities: Antioch University, North Carolina State University, Montana State University, Bloomfield College, University of Texas (Austin) and more.
- Virtual and Blended School Programs: Virtual Virginia, Louisiana Virtual School, The Education Cooperative (MA), NYC iZone, South Carolina Public Virtual School, Mississippi Virtual School, Hamilton-Fulton-Montgomery BOCES (NY), Colorado Online Learning, Texas Virtual School Network, and more.
- Non-Profits and National Educational Organizations: Southern Regional Education Board (SREB), National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP), International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA), Alabama Public Television/ e-Learning for Educators, Institute for Learning, Primary Source, China Institute, National Repository of Online Courses (NROC) and more.